It's that time of the year again where Ant and Dec are back on our screens making celebrities squirm (we say celebrities, close enough). If you're anything like us, you'll love getting cosy in the evenings to watch bugs freak people out on I'm a Celeb, but what can you do to mix it up? Well, we've been thinking and we think a I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Drinking Game is exactly the thing to get even more out of the show! So here are the rules:
Take a Drink When:
- Dec makes some kind of joke or reference to Ant's time in rehab
- Someone cries
- Someone in the camp mentions the "dunny"
- Someone is shown showering
- Someone complains about rice and beans
Take Two Drinks When:
- The camera crew are shown on camera
- There are jokes or references about Dec's height
- An animal is spotted in the camp (usually followed by one of the crew)
- Someone says they are "terrified" of heights
- Ant and Dec try to stop laughing during a bushtucker trial
- Someone complains about eating bugs
Take a Shot When:
- Someone lies about how many stars they have won in a trial
- They win the Dingo Dollar challenge - and get the question right!
- Someone falls out of a hammock
- Someone leaves (voted out or walks out)
- Someone is injured during a trial
- Someone says "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here"
We hope you enjoy playing the I'm a Celeb Drinking Game! If you want to have a go at our other games make sure you check out our product section.
Other Drinking Games