Ah, Mario Kart. The game of our childhoods. This timeless classic just never gets old and no matter which version is brought out, we still know exactly what to do when the wheels hit the track. So, to make a difficult game (we're looking at you rainbow road) even harder, here's the ultimate Mario Kart Drinking Game.
How to Play the Mario Kart drinking game
This Mario Kart drinking game is based on the assumption that you will be drinking while you're driving. While we DO NOT advocate this in real life, on Mario Kart it does make the game a bit more fun. However, we will also provide a no drink driving Mario Kart drinking game below, so there's something for everyone.
You cannot pause the game to take a drink
Whatever position you finish in is the number of drinks you must take
Take a shot lightning bolt or a red shell
If you fall off the track take a drink
Take a drink if you hit an obstacle on the course
Take a shot if you slip on a banana
If you get hit by a blue bomb, chug your drink until you can start driving again
How to Play the Mario Kart No Drink Driving Game
This version of the drinking game is debatably even harder than the above version, even though you are following the legal driving rules!
On the count of three, once the race starts you are on the clock to finish your drink before the race ends. The only rule is, NO DRINK DRIVING. That's right, whenever you want to take a drink you must stop your car completely before the alcohol can touch your lips.
Be prepared to play the game for longer than you ever had before and get used to the break button on your control!
After playing this game with all your friends, why not make the night even better with a round of Beer Pong? Check our or range of beer pong kits here. Be sure to always drink responsibly and have a great night!
Other Drinking Games
As you might be aware, the first test Lions vs All Blacks match is happening this weekend and mixed with the lovely heatwave the UK has given us, why not join in with the Lions Drinking Game for 2017! What better way to cool down than by watching a heated match and drinking with your buddies?
To make your night even better, gather around the TV, grab a beer (or a few) and just follow these rules influenced by the the Welsh Dai Lama (@WelshDalaiLama):
Take one drink when:
There is a penalty
Someone says 'world class'
Whenever a Lion pun is made
A ref swears under his breath on the mic
You can lipread the ref swearing
The scrum is reset
Someone says 'point to prove', 'get a result', 'best team in the world' or 'to be honest' in an interview
(Bonus round: drink whenever someone says 'um' in an interview)
Take SHOT whenever:
One of the players looks sunburnt
A red card is shown
The match ends in a draw
A reference to the Lion King is made
The team you're rooting for loses (to drown the sorrow)
We hope you enjoy playing this Lion's Drinking Game for 2017! Be sure to drink responsibly and be sure to stop if you've had too much (especially after the bonus round). To make it an even better night to remember, why not play a bit of beer pong after too? You can browse all the awesome Beer Pong we have available here.
Other Drinking Games
The wait is finally over! After the tense and heartbreaking finale of season 4 (warning: this blog may contain spoilers if you haven't seen that far yet), Orange is the New Black Season 5 has arrived to grace our screens once again. As is customary with Netflix, you're able to binge watch this season to your heart's content as the entirety of the season has been released in one go.
With this in mind, we thought you might want to keep yourself fueled during your Orange is the New Black bingathon with our very own Orange is the New Black Drinking Game! So grab your favourite drink (no, it doesn't have to be prison hooch... Not that there's anyone to make that anymore *sob*) and get ready to watch OITNB like you never have before.
Any mention of Poussey is made
You want to give Soso a hug
Someone is naked in the background
You feel a tiny bit sorry for the guards
Whenever Linda does something shady (Caputo's on/off girlfriend)
You roll your eyes at Tiffany aka Pennsatucky's antics with the prison guard
You see Red in a frenzied state
Whenever Cheetos or Takies are on screen
Flaca and Maritza treat the riot like a holiday
Taystee stands up for what she believes in
Take a SHOT whenever:
Someone loses the gun or the gun changes hands
A shot is fired
A slimy prison guard gets what they deserve
Alex mentions she killed someone
We hope you enjoy this Orange is the New Black Drinking Game just as much as you will inevitably enjoy the new season. Hands up if you can't wait for season 6! To make it even more fun, why not take a look at our drinking accessories to make the drinking game even more exciting.
Other Drinking Games
Here at BeerPong this week, we came to a sudden revelation that there are actually people who DON'T KNOW the official beer pong rules. I know, we were shocked too. Beer Pong has traveled through the centuries and understandably has acquired multiple rules during this time, so we've decided to put together a comprehensive list of all the beer pong rules you will ever need to know to play this wonderful game.
Beer Pong Rules
What you need:
2x Pong Balls
1 Long Table
Lots of Beer
How to play Beer Pong:
- Set the cups on the table in a triangular formation at each end of the table. So, you should have 4 cups at the back, 3 cups in the next row, 2 cups after that and one cup at the front.
- Fill a cup with water to wash the pong balls in between turns.
- Choose a beer of your choice and fill the cups up to their brim. Red solo cups are best to use due to the lines which run around the outside of the cup and show you precisely where you should pour your beer too.
- Divide your group into teams.
- Each team should then choose a shooter or they can take it in turns to throw the ball.
- Each shooter must then take it in turns to attempt to throw a pong ball into their opponents cups.
- If they manage to get a ball into a cup, the owners of that cup must drink the contents. Be aware of the death cup beer pong rule when drinking this.
- After the drink is finished, it must not be replaced.
- The first team to make the opposing team lose all their cups wins the game!
Additional Beer Pong Rules
Death cup - when a player is drinking their pint, if you manage to aim a pong ball into their cup your team immediately wins the game.
The Troll - If you fail to hit a single cup during your game of beer pong, you must sit beneath the table and make troll noises for the rest of the night.
Headshot - If your rival throws an air ball and you catch it before it lands on the floor, you are then allowed to try and hit the person who threw it in the head. If you succeed, they have to drink one of their cups.
Miracle - If your ball manages the do the impossible, and land in between three cups so it is balancing on top of the beer pong cups, your opponent must then drink all three beers.
For more additional beer pong rules, check out these beer pong rule variants!
Sounds fun right? If you want to make it even more exciting, you can try out our Party Beer Pong Rules, Twist Beer Pong Rules or even the extremely daring Strip Beer Pong Rules. Be sure to always drink responsibly and if you have any queries, feel free to call us today on 01446 339 599.
Buy Beer Pong Sets
Drinking and card games just go together. It's a known tradition. So we're sure you probably know your fair share of drinking card games to play whenever you're hosting pre-drinks. But if you find yourself playing the same drinking card games over and over, you may find it gets a little less fun each time. That's why we thought we'd introduce you to three new drinking card games today that you may not have played before!
Give and Take
This drinking card game is a great ice-breaker for any social situations. Be sure to think up some funny dares before starting to play this game.
How to play:
- Choose a card dealer from your group of friends.
- The dealer must hand out four cards to each person face up.
- They must then make two rows of six cards face down on the table. The left row of face down cards stand for 'truth', the right row represents 'dare'.
- The numbers on the cards also stand for how many seconds you need to drink if you cannot face the 'truth' or 'dare'.
- The game begins by turning a single card from either the truth or dare row. The second card that's turned must come from the alternate row.
- When a card is flipped, any player that has that card has to either complete a dare or answer the truth depending on which row the card came from or they have to drink for the number of seconds on the card.
- Keep playing until one player has no cards left. They will then be crowned the winner!
Pyramid is a fantastic drinking card game made of luck and nerves of steel.
How to play:
- Set the cards down in a pyramid format starting with 6 cards and ending with one.
- Each player should then be given four face-down cards.
- Players must then turn their cards over and take 5-10 seconds to memorise their cards and the order, making sure that no one else can see.
- Each card in the pyramid is then flipped over, one at a time.
- When a card is flipped, if a player has the same card they can choose someone to drink based on the number on the card. Players can also bluff at this point and pretend they have the card when they do not.
- If you are told to drink by another player, you can either attempt to call their bluff or drink your assigned drink.
- If you call someone's bluff, they must find the card in question in their pile in one go (this is where the memorising comes in).
- If someone is correctly called out on their bluff, the bluffer must drink 2x the amount assigned. If they are incorrectly called out, the player who called bluff has to drink 2x the amount assigned and take back their card.
- The game is played until every card in the pyramid is turned over! There's no winners or losers in this game technically - just those who have to drink more than others.
There's nothing more fun than calling someone out on their bluff than by shouting 'BULLSHIT'. This drinking card game requires a pack of cards and a solid poker face.
How to play:
- With all players sat around a table, the dealer must divide the cards amongst the players in face down piles
- The person to the left of the dealer must start the game by placing their aces in the middle. They are allowed to lie about how many aces they have, especially if they have 0.
- If the players believe they are lying, they must shout out 'BULLSHIT'. The aim of the game is to get rid of all your cards, so if they were lying the punishment is to drink and to take all of the cards placed in the middle.
- The next player must follow on from the last number, and the game continues until someone has no cards left.
- Players are allowed to work together to call out a bullshitter but they cannot show each other their cards, meaning they are at liberty to lie about the cards they hold too.
- The game continues until the player with no cards left is crowned the winner!
We hope these drinking card games have given you some more inspiration for your nights out ahead! As always, be sure to drink responsibly and always stop if you think you've had enough. To take a look at some drinking accessories you can take along with you to this drinks and cards party, head to our products page here!
Other Drinking Games